Visitors:

Friday, June 3, 2011

Things You Should Know......


I am.........
  • born under the sign of the water bearer
  • second to the eldest of 6 siblings
  • know how challenging and sometimes hard life is so I value all the blessings that comes my way
  • a joker and happy person in public but I cried a lot when I'm alone
  • blessed to have a loving family
  • a devoted child of the one true GOD
  • i tend to be sentimental 
  • born with the gift of sensitivity - more of an Empathy which can sense a persons true feelings
  • I've been working in the CC/BPO industry since 2003
  • I've been into a lot - from hell n' back but I pride myself for always being grounded and overcoming the challenges and trials in my life
  • I love the rain and the smell of it
  • I love nature
  • I love Naima - my pet dog who's no longer with me
  • I have no fear in the dark nor the paranormal but I am claustrophobic
  • When I was young, I wanted to be a lawyer
  • I value my different mentors in life
  • I fight for what I feel and know is right
  • I value respect and attention
  • I believe that there is no such thing as chance but we make our own destiny
  • I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen
  • My mom would deny it but I know Im the son of the Sultan of Brunei
  • I hate my current job and I dont see myself working in the same industry next year
  • I aspire to be the best person I can be and to be a role model of how I live my life
  • I love Martha Stewart , Giana de Laurentiis and Nanay
  • I want to see Santorini and I'd love to live in New York
  • I love mellow/ballad
  • I love country lifestyle
  • I love the simplicity of life
  • I love myself and the way life is treating me.........

2 comments:

  1. This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
    (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what
    you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!

    Also visit my page: army enterprise email (pinupwall.com)

    ReplyDelete